Code of Conduct
As with all things, your use of our services is governed by certain rules. These rules are maintained and enforced exclusively by our administration and must be adhered to by all players. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by this Code of Conduct.
The following rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to determine which conduct is considered to be outside the spirit of our community and to take such disciplinary measures as we see fit up to and including blocked access to our server and termination of your Pandora Mu account.
If you come across a player violating the rules, you should report them immediately by opening a support ticket or via Discord, directly to a staff member. Remember to include several screenshots, taken in-game, that clearly show the course of actions and dialogue, where applicable.
- Play fair and in the spirit of the game.
- Respect others and facilitate civil discussion.
- Help newbies and be a team player.
- If something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't and likely you've come across a bug, glitch or an unintended misconfiguration. If you are unsure it's always better to ask us!
- Remember that winning isn't everything and that having fun, making friends and improving the gameplay by providing feedback are also important goals.
Less than 3% of our total active players (at least 1 reset per account) have been permanently banned throughout time. The other 97% made due just fine with the 4 points above.
However, if those are unclear or not detailed enough, continue reading below.
While using our services you agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk or threaten other players;
- Communicate or depict any content which is deemed offensive, including language that is harmful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate another player or a member of our staff team;
- Post identifying information about yourself or other players to the website, our Discord server, or within the game;
- Write in a language other than English on /post and Gens;
- Spam chat, whether for personal or trading purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated messages;
- Block another player's way so they cannot move to or from a particular area, or access an in-game resource (e.g. any usable object, NPC or item drop);
- Participate in any action which defrauds another player, be it through scamming or social engineering;
- Kill steal (KS)
- if the player(s) currently occupying the spot has the auto-accept party enabled or invites you to join their party
- from a full party (Non-PvP only) on regular hunting spots (meaning not Boss areas or Event maps)
- Buy or sell accounts, characters, or virtual items obtained while playing on our server, for real world currencies or goods;
- Use cheats or any other third-party programs that intercept, emulate, modify, or redirect any communication between the game client and server;
- Exploit bugs, glitches, engage in any activity that grants an unfair advantage;
- Access or attempt to access areas of the game, website or server that have not been made available to the public;
- "turn a blind eye" and not report an incident to our staff, like when you discover an exploit or cheat (even if you don't use it), or when you know for certain that another player violated this Code of Conduct;
Penalties generally follow a basic escalation path:
- 1st Offense: A warning
- 2nd Offense: 1 day account ban
- 3rd Offense: 1 week account ban
- Game Over: Permanent account(s), IP and hardware ban
In addition to the above, exploiting a bug or misconfiguration will end with the deletion of the characters and items of all the people involved.
Excessive or continued griefing and a general negative behavior can result in a Permanent suspension at any time without having a previous offense on record.
Warnings and bans are issued per account and are cumulative until cleared.
A warning will clear automatically after 30 days, and the ban counter will decrease to a lower step every 12 months.
We regard the following as common sense:
- You are free to kill steal (KS) a player as long as they refuse a party request (bidirectional) or if they are AFK.
- You may write in other languages on /post or Gens chat channels for the purpose of greeting and discovering other people from your country (e.g. "Hola, ¿algún gremio español?", "Hi, sino man ang Filipino guild?")
When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your "Login Credentials"), which you'll use each time you access the Game. You agree not to share your Login Credentials with anyone. You agree not to sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account, or offer to do so. You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
If you're unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them. We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as much as necessary to keep our game server a fun experience for all players.