I'm proud to announce our new staff team format, the select few, members of "Operation Phoenix", an initiative we begun a few days ago, that aims to revitalize and rock everything from bottom to the top.
They are all Game Masters, but each has a specific role they excel at.
Aktaion (Toeter) as Team Leader, here to ensure planning, recruitment and constant improvement of our Game Masters
Erick (Ahmed) as Event Master, competitive ideas into practice, weekly events schedule, tournaments etc.
Arthas (Chance) as Rule Enforcer, here to analyse impact, explain, and submit improvements to our set of rules
Horotic, an "anonymous", but granted he's highly knowledgeable in MU gameplay and game mechanics, you can always count on his advice
Forsaken (Drew), the sidekick
They are here to help, to make the server and this community a better place for everyone to enjoy playing.
From here on we will have 0 tolerance for groundless statements, gossip, or people with a passion to undermine others.
# Decreased Pentagrams and Mithrils drop rate
# Added 10 VP / event completion in BC and CC
# To help resolve the Green Ink "outage" Berserker Warrior spawns can now be found in Kanturu 3 at 73, 168 / 53, 135 / 96, 141
- Fixed the visual price difference when listing socket items
- Fixed XtremeTop100 validation issue
- Fixed Gtop100 vote reward
- Removed Top Servers 200 and replaced it with... (TBA)
- Existing Game Masters accounts will be decommissioned, and new recruitments will take place
- Fixed 3rd quest stages Level points reward (should reward 20, not 10)
- Revamped everything and we're halfway there now
- Very important!!! Adjust accordingly before the Siege for maximum performance of your character
--> DK energy mult. will cap at 2400 energy
--> DL energy mult. will cap at 3000 energy
--> RF energy mult. will cap at 3010 energy, and is only useful for Dragon Roar or Dragon Slasher
Notice! We did NOT yet modify any ML related skills or attributes, so if "freezing", "stuns" etc. happen, we will take care of them later.
The current PvP setup is based on common in-game builds, made by you, the players, and is NOT finished or perfect, yet.
We've already spent the past 3 days on it, and it was killing our brains, but we'll manage to get it right in the end.