Welcome to Pandora MU Online
Made by players for players, without going bananas about professionalism and 'premium quality' nonsense.
We are looking for fresh blood to join the following positions in our staff team:
2 Game Masters
A talented graphics designer for a new logo, website graphics, banners, launcher etc.
Do NOT bother applying if you only "think" you can do something, we need people who know what they're doing.
You can apply by October 1, so take your time and make a proper application.
[GM] What builds your score:
- First and the most important, you must be neutral while on your GM character, and reply to everyone respectfully.
- Secondly, as this is an international server, your English typing skills must be advanced and formal.
- You must have a clean record, no previous bans or various disputes with other players.
- You must know the game mechanics, PvP, monsters, events, drops, quests etc., in order to be able to offer support and help novice players.
- You must have a cool temper and be unbiased, at any time, never take things personally and act swiftly without getting into arguments.
- You must not abuse your GM privileges, like helping yourself or your friends to gain ANY advantage.
- You must be active at least 1 hour per day, to reply to tickets, and perhaps hosting some events.
- We DO NOT care if you were a GM on other servers previously or stuff of that sort.
- We DO NOT care if you donated or not.
- The kind of person you are is more important than any GM experience.
- Enforced the rules, to keep a clean and civil community
- Host various GM events
- Read and triage Support Tickets and Bug Reports
- Moderate Discord and Forums
- Include a link to your portfolio and design a sample Pandora MU logo or a 468px by 60px top site banner.
That's all, write a detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, try to convince us that you're worth the position, and then wait, you will ONLY be contacted if we are to recruit you.
1. Don't like something? Have some great idea that you want to see implemented?
If it is unbiased, doesn't involve custom features and is in the spirit of a fair and long-term game, create a Support Ticket and let us know!
2. Found a bug or something that is not working as it should?
Check our Bug Tracker, see if a report already exists, if not, follow the guidelines and report it.
If it is valid, we'll reward you with 100 Pandora Points per report.
3. Always check the changelog page after a maintenance:
It contains the latest updates and changes made to the server, client and website.
We have a surprise!
It’s been a long run already for Pandora MU, we had some good and bad times but we’re still up and running and even better than before. Everything cycles from time to time, but now we’re introducing the best S13 experience with our own custom features and unique system.
We want you back, our good ol’ loyal community is waiting for you, friends you knew in this
11yo adventure and new Pandorians with awesome potential. A great community with a well-experienced staff team that has perfected, a server standing for itself, one that you can call home! Please take the time to see below, a list of a small portion of what this update has in store for you!
THIS WEEK’S KEY CHANGES
Full Season 13 (Part 1-2)
- 4th Class Evolution and Quests
- Level 4 Wings and Combination (the real ones!)
- Holy Angel Weapons Upgrade
- Mastery Awakening Set Upgrade
- Deep Dungeon Map and Monsters
- Shadow Swamp Map and God of Darkness Boss
- Skill Enhancements (4th “Tree”) and Debuff Effects
- Rage Fighter Skill: Spirit Hook
- Maximum Level 920 (400 Normal + 520 ML)
- Mini-game: Jewelry Bingo
- Favorite Maps and Quest Guide System
- MU Helper Functions and Revised UI
- Party System and Leader Controls (Teleport)
- Chaos Machine Combination Failures
- Intel HD Graphics Transparency
- Chat Overlaying Other UI Elements
- Skills that Cannot be Cast after Reset due to Level Requirements
- Stun on Reflect
- Walls Pushback at Siege
- Added Non-PvP sub-server (PvP will now have +10% EXP, +10% more Drops, -10% Monster HP)
- Removed Level Dependency in EXP calculations, you can now Reset just as Quick regardless of Class or Level
- Reorganized All Drops, Bosses and Events Schedule (including RUUD points gaining)
- Reorganized All NPC Shops to make them More Friendly for New Players
- Turned Off Golden Fenrir Custom Benefits (previously +33% Damage and +10% Defense)
- All damages have been squished, player damage should no longer exceed 100k
- Potion Stacks have been increased to 50
- Unified Warp Level Requirements across Classes
- Scaled the new SX options with Higher Values to be fit for a Full Stats Server
- Attack Speeds have been Greatly Reduced (Read the Full Changelog to Find out Why)
- All Monsters that yield Master EXP have been scaled accordingly to the Average Progression of Classes on their way to Full Stats
- Disabled Annoying Buff Messages ("Stronger effect...", "Skill cast..." etc.)
To view the full changelog click here.
|Tax Hunt Zone:||0|
|Next battle:||17:00 - 19:00, 30/09/2018|