Server back online, we're up and running kicking the latest system updates and a whole bunch of network and database tweaks.
Everyone who was active over the course of November and had at least 1 reset, received 1000 PP.
EXP is set to x600 and drops are increased by 10% for this weekend.
Have fun and thanks for patience and faith!
Tomorrow, 11/30 at 06:00 AM (UTC), the server will go down for maintenance in order to change the OS on the host.
Our target is to finish within a few hours, however. this may take up to 24h hours or more depending on factors that we cannot control:
- The time it takes the support team to wipe the current OS
- The time it takes IGCN to re-activate our licenses
- The time it takes for everything to be copied over and for the new OS to fully be updated
Following this maintenance, EXP and drops will be raised by 10% for the weekend. If you have an active Premium membership, it will be extended by 1 day.
Thank you for your understanding,
- Fixed Holyangel Set options
- Fixed Socket Combination yielding skills
- Fixed Wind Soul crashing Event Server
- Fixed Dark Phoenix Shot damage
- Fixed Premium perks on all servers (Events, Siege, not only the main one)
- Slightly increased Elf's and Summoner's base damage
- Increased DL's PvE attack rate and RF's PvP attack rate
- Increased SM and MG base defense
- Increased RF's DSR in PvP
- Enabled Steel of Heaven drop
- Disabled regular drops for Storm Blitz and Phoenix Soul sets (and former 380 items as well)
- Disabled using warps by PK
- MU Helper will now disable after 6 hours without player input
- Added health checks every 10 minutes in case of a GS crash