Welcome to Pandora MU Online
Made by players for players, without going bananas about professionalism and 'premium quality' nonsense.
Lately, a few players have manifested concern and asked me about the likelihood of a database wipe / reset / killer of hope etc.
For this reason, I want publicly share my thoughts on this subject:
- The current state of our server's economy is not ideal, but acceptable, and the upcoming updates are designed to help it freshen up
- 99% of the current gameplay issues can be addressed through updates, a wipe would only be a band-aid solution
- MU Online and its community have matured, for years now, so building trust and offering a reliable service are more important on the long run
In other words, there are no plans, no desire and no motive to resort to a database wipe in the foreseeable future.
Hopefully this clears things up for everybody, so rest assured and if you have any questions let me know!
As part of a plan to increase 'certainty' and decrease frustration of our players, I temporarily disabled the purchase of ToCA and ToL.
The base CM rates will increase, however, the cost of these items will greatly increase as well and after that you'll be able to purchase them again.
We may also remove the Premium % bonus for mixes.
My recommendation is to not do any further chaos mixes until this is applied.
While we're at it, if you have any constructive suggestions on this subject, feel free to let me know.
S13 P2-2 test server is now live and everyone is welcome to explore and test (see 2. and 3.)
1. The database is a live copy from yesterday afternoon, so you can use your characters from the main server. A test version of the web site will be provided soon, though you can experiment on https://test.pandoramu.com/, it should still be connected to the correct (test) DB. Careful though as it hasn't been tested for P2-2.
2. At the moment, the server configuration is mostly on defaults so weird things 'surround us' (3 potion stacks, socket drops etc.) are to be expected. A full changelog with what is available and what is not available will be posted later.
3. Everything (mostly) will be worked on a daily basis (as much as possible), based on the priority it gets from from today's survey results. This version has been chosen since it is almost identical in structure with S14, this is important because the entire drop system and events configs have changed and so every update we do for P2-2 will be compatible with S14. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks we'll complete this process, fine tune it towards the end of March and then pump some advertising to get rolling again.
Test client download:
Below is a list (in alphabetical order) of the 14 most common MU Online game elements.
From a scale of 1 to 5 you must select how important each element is for you (while also considering your choices for the other elements), so take your time and analyze!
The results will help prioritize our work for the upcoming S13 P2-2 and S14 updates.
|Tax Hunt Zone:||300,000|
|Next battle:||17:00 - 19:00, 31/03/2019|