Server-1 (PvP): On
Server-2 (Non-PvP): On
Server-3 (Premium): On
castle siege status
War on Sunday at 3:00 PM UTC(0)
14 December Update
Preparations for today's Castle Siege:
We won't bother you with technical details!
After 6 hours of intense testing with the help of [MM]Grim, we did this.
We took each class one by one, AGAIN, analyzed their problems and tried to cut down high values of DMG to give more survivability in PvP as well as provide the best scalability from 0 resets to max. stats.
Each Class has been tested versus Each Class, with 0 ML, and EXC identical sets, using their best skills.
Our focus was to give more base defense and damage to each class, and less dependability on buffs, except for mana shield, all buffs have been significantly reduced, they are lower but are still very important bonuses, and cumulated are vital in teamfights, such as Castle Siege.
For now, this is the most perfect balance we've ever created in PandoraMU, and hope you'll love it at tomorrow's Siege battle.
- Fixed an important bug when after registering the seal, the defender/attacker flags got inverted and allies could attack each other
- Fixed RF HP and DSR buffs (you now get 140K+ HP)
- Fixed Sapi-Uno and Sapi-Duo respawn
- Nerfed Berserkers spots, they yield waaay too much EXP compared to other Kanturu spots
- Fixed [MM] chat going into Gens
- MU helper tax will now multiply by 10 for every stage
- Implemented "Kundun Logout System", teleports you back to Lorencia if you logout in Kalima, to prevent Kundun spawn ambushing and encourage use of tickets
* Thanks to D2janar for the idea!
Upcoming planned updates for Sunday AFTER the Siege:
- We have finished the new X shop
- Enabling of Christmas events and NPCs, Santa Village etc.
- ML Spots
- Raised mining rates
- Verifying Doppelganger and Imperial Fort drops, so they can be safely played by everyone
- And much more I'm too sleepy to remember right now :(
Happy holidays pandorians!
[1 December 2014]
We are now recruiting for our staff team
We are now recruiting new hard working GMs! We need helpful, dedicated and willing people for a long term commitment. As a Game Master you are expected to work at least 4 hours per day. You also need a lot of patience to stay professional in any situation.
Please keep this commitment in mind when applying. Furthermore:
- You should be 18 years or older.
- Be fluent in English (If you speak any other languages, please don't forget to mention this in your application.)
- Be knowledgeable about MU Online itself and of course the specifics and differences of PandoraMU.
- You must be an active member of our community for at least 30 days.
- You should never reveal your in-game identity except in this application, for privacy and fair game reasons.
We are also looking for 1 forum moderator and a talented graphics designer to fit our seasonal needs, for promotions, banners, news and such.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, we do not offer a format, but instead we require you to make a clean and professional request including as much important information as you consider, this as well contributes to our decision in accepting your application.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an answer to your e-mail, if NOT, please do NOT spam or insist.
Good luck and hope to see you soon on our staff team ;)