Server-1 (PvP): On
Server-2 (Non-PvP): On
Server-3 (Premium): On
castle siege status
War on Sunday at 3:00 PM UTC(0)
[18 Mar 2016] Disconnection problem
Fixes and tweaks have been applied server side, hopefully this cured the disconnects, we are not yet sure what causes them, if it persists the hosting company will have to fix it.
Every player who logged in-game since 8 Mar 2016 until today, has just received 500 Webshop Credits as compensation!
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
[3 Feb 2016] New guilds organization and Guild Master recruitment
Based on the positive feedback and the poll results, we have decided to implement the new guild system starting from next Monday (8th of February).
There will be 12 predefined guilds, 6D/6V, 4 alliances, each containing 3 guilds, with one guild being for starters and new players and the remaining 2 for PvP/alternate characters, which is more than enough.
- More dedication from the Guild Masters to manage and improve their guilds while getting rid of toxic players
- Improved communication and better gameplay, as players will have to gather and behave if they want to progress and keep their place in the guild
- No more ghost guilds / fake guilds
- Need more reasons? Read all the requirements and duties
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have at least 720 hours played (the server average for active players is ~ 3000)
- Provide the signatures* from 4 other active, unique, players that support you as a Guild Master and that will join your guild afterwards
- Show a good command of the English language and be capable of representing themselves and their guild in a professional manner
- Have prior experience in being a Guild Master, Castle Siege mechanisms and tactics
- Willing to dedicate a good portion of their in-game time to help other guild members progress through the game
- Be active forum users and have at least 50 posts (this is done to ensure that you know exactly what you're doing on the forum. Do NOT spam 20 posts until you can apply!)
- Provide a properly written and aligned, yet simple and legible model post (in a .txt document), for guild recruitment on the forums, displaying your guild rules and benefits
- Punctuality, as well as being able to enforce communication and tactics at Castle Siege and other guild events
Duties as a Guild Master/GMA:
- Show a positive and helpful attitude towards new players, specifically the ones interested in joining your guild
- Enforce and support the server and community rules. Ignoring, hiding or simply not reporting incidents from inside the guild will lead to dethrone and higher punishment for the targeted member and/or accomplices
- Promote, demote guild members based on their activity and contribution to the guild, as well as kick the players who haven't been active for a long time, when the guild members limit is reached
- Cooperate with other guild masters to forge prosperous alliances
- Keep a close contact with the staff team and report any in-game abuse or bug exploiting, including cheat suspects from inside your own guild.
- Be unbiased in an argument between two or more guild members, try to settle the conflict and/or report the situation to our staff team
All of this is beneficial for creating a more friendly sense of community on our server, to help everyone while enjoying the game and set the roots for a strong and even more united community for the years to come.
There's no more place for greed, envy or trolling in this community!
To provide the signatures from the 4 other players, simply make a party of 5 and make a screenshot while they all say "I support <YourName> for GM" and attach it to your application.
Tell us what excites you about being a Guild Master on PandoraMU? What contributions do you dream about making?
Detail your unique aptitudes, what qualities do you have that not all applicants possess?
Describe your communication style. Our staff support their team rather than dictating to them, show us how you can provide direction without giving orders.
How do you stay organized, and help your members organize themselves?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of the Lottery
We have our winner for the December Promo Lottery, the lucky username is: lo***h
Congratulations to the winner and to everyone who supported our community during this promo.
The winner must contact the administration to claim the prize.
Winter holidays events and promos
[December 05, 2015] Moved to an upgraded new host!
Our server has been successfully migrated to a new host.
This brought a lot of improvement in terms of performance and peering, with the entire globe.
Not only the hardware is now a lot better but also the server software and network firmware are the latest.
Download and run this .bat to reset your connection and flush the DNS (Repair.zip)
Important! IF the server disconnects you, it means the DNS did not yet push, retry connecting after 10 ~ 15 minutes.
[May 13, 2015] Best Screenshots of our community
We are planning to facelift the website design and I thought it was a good idea to use a collage of in-game screenshots as background, to give our guilds and players a way to be remembered and to make the website feel more alive and welcome for new players.
No specific conditions, just common sense and of course the pictures must be from while playing PandoraMU (from past seasons as well, with the exception of those who were used in previous events), you may add a maximum of 5 screenshots to your archive.
Place the screenshot(s) in a <YourCharacterName>.zip archive and add it as attachment into your post here.
I. 1 month of Gold Premium or 2000 credits
II. 1 month of Silver Premium or 1500 credits
III. 1 month of Bronze Premium or 1000 credits
For guild and friends screenshots the reward is is split on request, for example, 4 players winning the 1st place reward will result in 1 week and 500 credits for each.
A little hint, use maximum resolution and 32 bit graphic setting, for NVIDIA users drag the 3D settings slider to Quality for when you are making the screenshots, restore it to default after.
Let your imagination flow and good luck!
The event ends on 27 May, 2015, and the winners will be announced in the weekend after that.
[May 8, 2015] Top Voter Event
In order encourage voting and thank our attentive players, from now on and every Friday, we will reward the top voter of the week with a 7 days Silver Premium subscription.
This week's winner is:
[April 19, 2015] Clearing some things up
It has come to our attention that lately some misinformed or bad intended players are spreading rumours of an upcoming wipe.
This information is untrue, and for us it's hilarious, the word wipe didn't even "visit" our thoughts... until now! Joking :D
Well, there will NOT BE any wipe or anything like that.
As for the also rumoured Season 10 update, that is not even in development yet.
We will have Season 10, sometime in the future, late 2015 or next year.
For now we have started working on more vital parts of the server that influence gameplay, economy and the well being of the community, such as spots, drops, bosses strenghts etc., and only after we are done with our current to do list we will move forward to developing the new season.
Even when the Season 10 update will arrive to PandoraMU it will be a simple update like any other, only with a little client patching needed, private server admins who claim they need to wipe the database when they update to a new season are either complete liars or totally unapt, or both.
Hope this sorted out your concerns, cheers!
14 December Update
Preparations for today's Castle Siege:
We won't bother you with technical details!
After 6 hours of intense testing with the help of [MM]Grim, we did this.
We took each class one by one, AGAIN, analyzed their problems and tried to cut down high values of DMG to give more survivability in PvP as well as provide the best scalability from 0 resets to max. stats.
Each Class has been tested versus Each Class, with 0 ML, and EXC identical sets, using their best skills.
Our focus was to give more base defense and damage to each class, and less dependability on buffs, except for mana shield, all buffs have been significantly reduced, they are lower but are still very important bonuses, and cumulated are vital in teamfights, such as Castle Siege.
For now, this is the most perfect balance we've ever created in PandoraMU, and hope you'll love it at tomorrow's Siege battle.
- Fixed an important bug when after registering the seal, the defender/attacker flags got inverted and allies could attack each other
- Fixed RF HP and DSR buffs (you now get 140K+ HP)
- Fixed Sapi-Uno and Sapi-Duo respawn
- Nerfed Berserkers spots, they yield waaay too much EXP compared to other Kanturu spots
- Fixed [MM] chat going into Gens
- MU helper tax will now multiply by 10 for every stage
- Implemented "Kundun Logout System", teleports you back to Lorencia if you logout in Kalima, to prevent Kundun spawn ambushing and encourage use of tickets
* Thanks to D2janar for the idea!
Upcoming planned updates for Sunday AFTER the Siege:
- We have finished the new X shop
- Enabling of Christmas events and NPCs, Santa Village etc.
- ML Spots
- Raised mining rates
- Verifying Doppelganger and Imperial Fort drops, so they can be safely played by everyone
- And much more I'm too sleepy to remember right now :(
Happy holidays pandorians!
[1 December 2014]
We are now recruiting for our staff team
We are now recruiting new hard working GMs! We need helpful, dedicated and willing people for a long term commitment. As a Game Master you are expected to work at least 4 hours per day. You also need a lot of patience to stay professional in any situation.
Please keep this commitment in mind when applying. Furthermore:
- You should be 18 years or older.
- Be fluent in English (If you speak any other languages, please don't forget to mention this in your application.)
- Be knowledgeable about MU Online itself and of course the specifics and differences of PandoraMU.
- You must be an active member of our community for at least 30 days.
- You should never reveal your in-game identity except in this application, for privacy and fair game reasons.
We are also looking for 1 forum moderator and a talented graphics designer to fit our seasonal needs, for promotions, banners, news and such.
Send your application to email@example.com, we do not offer a format, but instead we require you to make a clean and professional request including as much important information as you consider, this as well contributes to our decision in accepting your application.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an answer to your e-mail, if NOT, please do NOT spam or insist.
Good luck and hope to see you soon on our staff team ;)